Applicants from Low- and Lower Middle-Income Countries who submit an abstract can apply for a SIOP scholarship to support their attendance. Scholarship recipients receive:
- Free Registration
- Up to 1,500 Canadian Dollars towards travel and accommodation costs
- If you wish to apply for a scholarship, please ensure that you check the 'Scholarship' button in the abstract submission system. If your abstract addresses PODC issues, please also check the "PODC" box.
- be under the age of 45 years
- be active in paediatric oncology: full time or at least 30%
- be accredited in a hospital with a division for paediatric oncology (proof of their accreditation should be sent together with their letter of application or with their abstract)
When awarding scholarships preference will be given to members who submit abstracts. Applicants must send a copy of a valid passport and a letter from their Head of Department stating that the applicant is not a recipient of any other financial support to firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline for submission of supporting documents is 30 April 2014. Your application will not be considered if supporting documents are not submitted in time.