The Registration Desk, situated at the Kyoto International Conference Center, will operate as follows:
|Thursday, November 15, 2018||15:00-18:00|
|Friday, November 16, 2018||07:15-21:00|
|Saturday, November 17, 2018||06:45-19:40|
|Sunday, November 18, 2018||07:00-19:30|
|Monday, November 19, 2018||07:30-17:30|
Fees (in USD) apply to payments received prior to the indicated deadlines.
until July 31, 2018
from August 1st until October 23, 2018
from October 24, 2018 and Onsite
|Member*||600 USD||900 USD||1125 USD|
|Member - Low Income Countries**||395 USD||600 USD||765 USD|
|Member- Young Investigators*** ||395 USD||600 USD||765 USD|
|Member - Nurse Member *||395 USD||590 USD||730 USD|
|Non Members||980 USD||1,100 USD||1,300 USD|
|Students/Residents/Fellows****||390 USD||435 USD||585 USD|
|Nurses||550 USD||625 USD||780 USD|
|HCP*****||550 USD||625 USD||780 USD|
|Parents /CCI||395 USD||590 USD||730 USD|
| Educational Day Friday, November 16 |
|Educational day Only ||70 USD ||150 USD|
* SIOP, IPSO and PROS Members: in order to apply for this category, please ensure your membership is approved and fees are paid for 2018 before you start the registration process. Registration will not be confirmed otherwise.
Join or renew your SIOP Membership - click here
Important! In order to benefit from SIOP Membership reduced rate – please apply for membership at least 5 working days prior to registration deadline.
** Low-Income Countries registration fee
refers to Low income and Lower-middle-income economies as listed here
and defined according to the World Bank Country Classification. Click here to see the list of countries
*** SIOP Member- Young Investigators aged 39 or less.
****Students/Residents/Fellows-In order to benefit from the special fee, a submission of your status confirmation (approval letter signed by the Head of Department or copy of your status ID) must be uploaded during the online registration.
***** Psycho social workers and Health care professionals
Fees for all Congress Participants Include:
- Attendance to all scientific sessions
- Invitation to the Opening Ceremony and Welcome Reception
- Entrance to the exhibition
- Refreshments according to the congress timetable
Payment of registration fees (in USD) can be made as follows:
By Credit Card:
Visa, MasterCard or American Express
By Bank Transfer:
- Additional 30 USD admission is required.
- Please ensure that the name of the participant is stated on the transaction draft.
- Bank charges are the responsibility of the payer and should be paid in addition to the registration fees.
Please make drafts payable to:
Account Name: SIOP 2018 Congress Kyoto, Japan (Account holder: Kenes International)
Bank details: Credit Suisse Geneva, 1211 Geneva 70, Switzerland
Bank Code: 4835
Swift No: CRESCHZZ80A
Account Number: 1500934-92-35
IBAN No: CH40 0483 5150 0934 9203 5
Registration will only be valid upon receipt of the full payment by the registration department according to the deadline indicated. An email confirming registration will only be sent after receipt of the required fees.
Outstanding payments will be collected on-site and charged the on-site rate. A copy of the bank transfer (or other proof of payment) will be required in the event that registration fees were not credited to the Congress account on time.
Registration Cancellation Policy:
All cancellations must be electronically mailed. Refund of registration fee will be as follows:
- Cancellations received up and including July 31, 2018 – full refund.
- Cancellations received between August 1st until October 23, 2018 – 50% will be refunded
- As of October 24, 2018 – no refund will be made.
Note: in case of cancelation at any stage, Bank transfer handling fee (30 USD) will not be refunded - applicable to Bank Transfer payments only.
For group registration (10 participants and more) please contact the registration department at: email@example.com
For inquiries, please contact:
SIOP 2018 Registration Department
Rue François-Versonnex 7
1207 Geneva, Switzerland
Tel: + 41 31 528 0432 ext. 94
Fax: + 41 22 906 9140